Tuesday 17 September 2013

Frequently Asked Question-Part IV

This blog continues to get mails regarding life and career in Malaysia. We personally try to answer all the queries of people but if  someone couldn't get a reply then we pay our sincere apologies. I take this opportunity to pay our gratitude  for all the support our visitors have given us. Keep it up guys!

1.V.R: Hello dear , I have  australian masters in IT . I will be getting married and settling in kualalumpur from feb onwards.i have 3 years of working experience and one year of Australian work experience . Also i would like to know the current malaysian job market  and demand from your perception . Looking forward to hear from you.

Ans: Thanks for visiting my blog. Malaysia is at full employment with an unemployment rate of 2.9 per cent in November 2012 (Department of Statistics [DOS], Malaysia). Given this positive economic scenario, Malaysia's dependency on foreign workers is unavoidable, The government, through Talent Corp, has made forays overseas to recruit Malaysian professionals to return home to serve the country, but has met with limited success. The government is looking at what is available at home and find ways to attract foreign workers into the labour market, particularly those with tertiary education.

2. G.S.S: I went across your blog on internet and found it excellent. I have one query too but I did not know how to put it on blog so I am emailing you. I hope you can help me out. I am a software engineer at Delhi and my company is sending me to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) as onsite professional for Malaysian Airlines. They are paying me 4k RM along with indian salary component which will be credited in India itself. I am married and my wife is working as a Chartered Accountant in India and getting 6 lacs per annum. She has just 2 months of experience post CA passing. I want to know if she will be able to get a job in KL in accounts/finance field easily? If yes, how much salary can she expect?  I would appreciate you replying to my email as this may decide whether I should go to KL or not.
Ans: Thanks for visiting my blog. Malaysia is slowly but surely emerging as a regional financial hub. Its proximity to Singapore and presence of major multinational banks and financial institutions are helping the country to emerge as an international financial centre. There are lots of jobs available in the field of finance and I am sure your wife will be able to find one. I suggest her to start searching a job from India itself so that once you reach there, you don’t have to take pains. I also advise her to go through a course on Islamic banking which will increase her job confirmation chances.

 3. V.N: I got a job offer from Manpower Consultancy, Malaysia. Actually I will be under permanent position of Computer Science Corporation (CSC) client account. CSC contracts me to Paypal for peroid of 2 Years. So, I will be working in Paypal Office, KL. After a peroid of 2 Years if my performance is good, I could become a permanent employee of Paypal. My Profile : 3.5 yrs , Web developer. Current CTC: 3.6 lakhs per annum INR. In KL,Am offered a basic salary of 4600 + 1000 (allowance). Please let me know how much could I save per month.I am a bachelor.
Ans: I think it’s a very good offer considering your prospective job, your present package and your single status. You should not think twice for accepting this offer. Grab on and explore the world.

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am an Indian and am married.. Recently i got a offer from my company to move to malaysia for 2 yrs I am getting around 40k pm in india and in malaysia it vl be doubled... I just wanted to know how is the cost of living in malaysia.. and vl there be any opportunities to manual testers.. as my wife has around 3 1/2 yrs of exp in testing... presently she is not working.. but would like to continue working...and if suppose she doesnt get any opportunity there is it possible for both us to lead a happy life in malaysia with this salary?? Please reply to this post as we want to decide on whether we can accept the offer or not

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I don't know whether this is the right forum, but I need to know a few basics, before finalizing our move to KL. My husband is getting transferred to KL by end of this year. We are from India and have a 4 year old child as well. If possible, please guide me with the following:
    1) Places to Stay: Where can we find a 2-3 bedroom house/ condo on rent? What are the current rentals like in the city and the suburbs? Is it better to stay in the city or outside? What is safer? Also, what is included in semi-furnished appts - fridge, washing machine, microwave, stove, etc?
    2) Transport: Does KL have a good network of public transport? How much to buses/ trains/ taxis cost? Is it expensive to buy a car? Is it left hand drive or right hand drive? Do people adhere to traffic rules? How long does it take to get a driver's license?
    3) Schools: Which are the good international schools in KL? For expats, what is better, international schools or local schools? When do the sessions start and what is the avg cost of education?
    4) Cost of Living: What is the cost of home appliances? Is household help available - what cost? Are groceries and Indian spices easily available? How much do basics cost - water, electricity?
    5) Other: Is KL a clean, green city? Are locals friendly? Is the culture restrictive towards women? How expensive are the hospitals and doctors in KL?

    Any other information you can provide will be most helpful. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello...your blog looks really interesting. Thanks for helping people like this. Very noble!
    I have a question on my offer in Malaysia. I don't have salary details as yet, but I need to understand how much I should ask. The company has office in Johor Iskandar, and will provide atleast 950 RM for accommodation. My salary in Mumbai monthly is about over a lakh INR and I have a home loan to pay. What is a decent amount to live in this area and also save some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, there's a lot of useful information on your blog. Thanks for sharing this.

    I am working in Delhi with a monthly package of over 2 lakhs and effectively have to pay only for utilities since I own a house and the company pays for my car and fuel. I am now being transferred to our Malaysia office with a monthly basic salary of MYR 17K and perks such as medical insurance, car and life insurance. Do you think this would be a good jump since I now have to pay for house rent and few flights back to India. I have a family of 4 and they for now would be dependent on me. Would really appreciate your valuable thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 8.9 years of experience in java, jsp, servlet, struts,spring framework (spring mvc) and hibernate framework.
    Please suggest me my ctc in it companies of malaysia. My designation is Technical Lead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day everybody my name is Mrs.Irene Query from singapore few months back i was financially strained i rushed to my bank to apply for a loan to start up my business but i was denied by my bank because of my credit score and they could not help and due to my desperation i was scammed by several online lenders who promised to help me but at the end i was scam i lost my money and my hope because i was so frustrated, One day when i was going through the internet again i found one lender call DR SAMUEL OWEN i thought to give it a try one more time to my biggest surprise he was able to lend me a secure loan totally the amount of $300,000 for the first time in my life i realize that there are few lender who don't scam people his name is DR SAMUEL OWEN i will advice any body that are in need of loan to contact him with his Email (creditloan11@gmail.com) he can be able to help you because he was a God sent to me this year and i will never forget him for the help he render to me. contact him via email:(creditloan11@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nice blog shared good information if you want to know more about immigration process check with malaysia visa agents in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good post. I just came across your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed reading your posts.Thanks If you want to know more about visa and immigration process check with
    malaysia visa agents in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    Your Name:...............
    Your Country:...............
    Your Occupation:...............
    Loan Amount Needed:...............
    Loan Duration...............
    Monthly Income:...............
    Your Telephone Number:.....................
    Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It has help me in finding out more detail about "Malaysia Visa For Indians"

    ReplyDelete